It is not too late to register for our 3rd Annual Biotech Startup Symposium, a three-day virtual event to help biotech startups navigate their path to commercialization.
Today (Nov. 8th, 10-12 am EST) will be all about ADCs and mAbs:
• Building a Successful mAb Platform using the CHOZN® Cell Lines and UCOE® Technology (Steven Richardson, Technology Consultant, Upstream Bioprocessing)
• ADCs and the Growing Atlas of Bioconjugates (Kaelyn Wilke, Associate Director, ADC & Bioconjugation Services)
• From Discovery to Market Readiness, a CTDMO as an Enabler (Jean François Michel, Head of Commercial Manufacturing, Life Science Services & Jean-Baptiste Noirot-Cosson, Head of Manufacturing Science and Technology, Life Science Services)
Register here for our full 3rd Annual Biotech Startup Symposium or only for today`s speeches on ADCs and mAbs.
- Modular Facility Proof-of-Concept for Multi-Modal Bioprocessing: an innovative solution - November 29, 2022
- Last chance: 3rd Annual Startup Symposium – Day 3 - November 10, 2022
- Participate TODAY: 3rd Annual Startup Symposium – Day 2 - November 9, 2022