You can still register here for the last two days of our 3rd Annual Biotech Startup Symposium , a three-day virtual event to help biotech startups navigate their path to commercialization.
Today (Nov. 9th, 10-12:30 am EST) will focus on Viral Vector & Cell Therapy:
• Riding the Gene Therapy Roller Coaster (Ratish Krishnan, Senior Strategy Consultant, Novel Modalities BioProcessing)
• Upstream Platform Solutions for your Gene Therapy Needs (Kate Achtien, Program Manager, BeyondCHO Products and Innovations & Katie Schewe, Product Manager, Upstream Bioprocessing)
• Zoom in on cell therapy manufacturing, emerging trends, and advanced processes (Dr. Antoine Heron, Principal Consultant, Cell Therapy & Novel Modalities)
• Navigating the Landscape of QC Testing for Gene Therapy (Dr. Danielle DiTirro, Technical Specialist, BioReliance® Services)
Register here for the last two days of our 3rd Annual Biotech Startup Symposium or only for today`s speeches on Viral Vector & Cell Therapy.
- Modular Facility Proof-of-Concept for Multi-Modal Bioprocessing: an innovative solution - November 29, 2022
- Last chance: 3rd Annual Startup Symposium – Day 3 - November 10, 2022
- Participate TODAY: 3rd Annual Startup Symposium – Day 2 - November 9, 2022