Virtual ADC & Bioconjugation Symposium
Tuesday, November 16, 9:30 AM- 12:00 PM EST| 15:30-18:00 CET
We cordially invite you to participate in our 2021 Technical Symposium to discover enabling technologies and the latest trends in ADC development and processing. The event will be chaired by Dr. Matthias Joehnck, Senior Director, Head of Life Science Actives & Formulations R&D at Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Register now and learn from industry experts and your peers about today’s advancements in the ADC space. This is a live broadcasted event only.
- CMC Regulatory Considerations for ADCs, Dr. Andrea Ruggiero, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- ADC Control Strategy Development: Toward a Well-Characterized Process that Ensure Quality and Reliable Supply of Medicines for the Patient, Dr. André Dumetz, GlaxoSmithKline
- Quality by Design: Applying Process Analytical Technology (PAT) in ADC process, Dr. Haowei Song Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- ChetoSensar™ Technology Platform: Consider it DisSolved, Dr. Carl Deutsch, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Novel Payload Core Product Line to Accelerate ADC Clinical Timelines, Dr. David Goeddel, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Abstracts of the webcast can be found on the registration page.
- Virtual ADC & Bioconjugation Symposium – December 2-3, 2020 - November 2, 2020