October 26 | 6pm (BST) / 1pm (ET) / 10am (PT)
Gene therapies hold the promise to change lives.
But even as the path to patients accelerates, manufacturing and regulatory complexity remains a challenge.
Join industry experts for our virtual masterclass:
THE MAKING OF GENE THERAPY: PIONEERING THE PATH TO CURES
In this half day event, we’ll explore the full potential of gene therapy, address scalability considerations, and highlight the opportunities and challenges of viral vector production. As an attendee, you’ll experience a unique mix of keynotes, thought leadership, and panel debates to help you strengthen your manufacturing and commercialization strategies for your gene therapy products.
– Meeting the Potential of Gene Therapy
– Scalability Considerations for Gene Therapy Commercialization
– Pioneering the Path to Cures: Opportunities and Challenges in Viral Vector Production
- Congratulations Elevian! - November 23, 2021
- 2021 North America Biotech Start-up Symposium – NOW OPEN - October 20, 2021
- WEBINAR: Leveraging Next Generation Raman PAT Platform for Real-Time Bioprocess Monitoring - October 20, 2021