We invite you to the 4th Annual Biotech Start-up Symposium, a free, two-day event to help Biotech Start-ups navigate their path to commercialization. This Symposium features industry experts who present and discuss various aspects of emerging technologies and the latest trends in their fields.
Focus topics include:
- Computer-aided design of living cells
- Regulatory considerations and the use of ancillary materials in biologics
- The current state of emerging biotech venture capital and how to successfully raise funds
- Strengthening the CDMO-sponsor relationship with improved data sharing and collaboration
- Real-world examples of how startups engage with technical experts to advance their molecule to market
- Technical presentations on Raman Spectroscopy and automated sampling, single-use scale-down solutions for intensified development, and more!