Ratish Krishnan and Oliver Rammo share their thoughts on the need for a more nuanced understanding of AAV capture and empty–full separation, and the trends driving innovation in this area.
Below are some of the questions discussed during the podcast:
- What are the challenges in AAV empty-full separation?
- How well understood is empty–full capsid separation in the gene therapy industry? What are some of the misconceptions?
- How can analytics drive innovation in this area?
- Looking to the future, how do you expect to see technology for AAV capture and empty–full separation evolve over the next 5 years?
- How will future trends in AAV capsid design and production affect purification?
Click HERE to access the content